Friday, October 10, 2008

Trip to the ZOO!

So today Jaxon's class had a field trip to the zoo. I decided I wanted to go with him. So I wrote a letter asking the teacher for details and she told me and said she'd see me there. Well, I decided to invited my bestie Becca, and Jaisey Lynn's bestie, Mikayla. So, off we go, all 4 girls in the Aztek! On the way, a sweetheart Kilgore cop decided to present me with a cute little pink piece of paper... freakin jerk. I can honestly say, I've been pulled over quite a few times, and have NEVER-EVER seen what a warning ticket looks like. (Only seen other peeoples) I always get the ticket, and I've tried every attempt of talking, flirting, crying my way out of it. So, we get set back that much, already 45 mins late as it is. We get to the zoo, walk all the way across the zoo and up a huge hill, and see Jaxon and his class. Then his teacher hands me a paper and shows me which kids I'll have in my "group". I'm like hmmm... ok. Didn't have a clue I'd be a helper, but cool, I'll take it, gladly! So off go me & the crew. It was a lot of fun, really. Jaisey Lynn and Mikayla really enjoyed it too. Here's a slideshow of the trip!





No comments: