Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween

So, it has come, our 6th Halloween with Jax and 2nd with Jaisey Lynn. Last year, he was a vampire, and Jaisey was a cute little pea in the pod :D



So this year, Jax is Ironman, and Jaisey is Little Red Riding Hood. I'm going to put listick on her and everything! She's gonna be such a doll! Jax WAS going to wear a hand me-down cool dead guy thing from Austen, and was going to return the costume to Target, save money!! Well, I did not inform our little guy of this change in decision. So needless to say, that day he ripped into the package and was gonna try it on. So, looks like he will without doubt be Ironman! And I attempted putting lipstick on Jaisey tonite, to test out how hard it would be, and yeah... it's gonna be a challenge. I am going to have to use my staining colorstay kind, or else it'd last like 1.5 minutes ;) So, we'll see how that turns out.

I'm really excited to take them trick-or-treating tho. We adults decided to completely avoid all parties and going out this Halloween. I have to go all out when I get costumes, so it gets kinda pricey! And we should save money, so hence our all-about-the-kids Halloween 08!! Feels better this way, anyway.

No comments: