Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jaisey Lynn's Rough Day

So today had to have been one of the hardest and saddest days for our little angel... Today at Jaxon's soccer game, she started to run onto the field, and I went to grab her. As I did, I accidentally stepped on her ankle :( I felt so bad! Then, to make me just feel even more horrible, she sat and cried in my lap with a 100%-couldn't-be-more-pitiful-cry. It made all the Grandmas nearly cry themselves. Then, we get home and she is sitting by the remote and leaned on it and popped herself in the cheek with it. Ok-- there's a cute little bruise on her cheek for her to show off. So a few hours pass and she is following Daddy to the bedroom and falls and busts her lip on the bed frame. I rush to see it and she's got blood all over her poor little gorgeous lips :( We let her suck on some ice and it's not a small booboo to say the least. Poor thing! So now she has a badly busted lip and a pretty bruise on her face. And to end the day, she bumps her head on the door frame. I remember my Mom always telling stories of how extremely clumsy I used to be. Well, from the looks of it, that old apple isn't falling too far from Mama's tree!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little baby girl..thats alot for one day. Thats at least a couple weeks worth. :) Give Miss Jaisey Lynn a "get better" hug from Aunt Sharon. April, Cody was like that. That child ALWAYS had a bump or bruise somewhere on him..usually in the middle of his forehead. A pretty colorful bruise and then it would drain into his eyes and he had pretty black eyes to match the forehead bruise...always. People would tease me and say they were going to turn me in for child abuse, he had so many. He was just "all boy" and then some. It gets better. :) Take pics of all this. You will be glad you did when she is grown up....memories. Love you guys, Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'll blog with ya daughter. I know a bigger place off that main street you live on that is bigger, and might be opening up. It will be cheaper too. keep up the stories, I love em. Every injury I remember you getting came from your loving big brother. Accidentally, of course.

Dianne said...

Poor Jaisey, Gramma West in Missouri blows her a big ole kiss for that bruised little lip. Smoooooooch!! Love ya Jaisey!!

Chrystal Lynn Simmons said...

holy cow! she looks like you!!!

xoox